Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Hello !

 Hello Friends! 

It has been a few years since my last blog post. Our school district moved to blackboard and thus this blog eventually became obsolete.  I am still teaching and will do my best to update this blog soon.  Thank you all so much for the kind emails and messages you have sent. 

Ms. Wilson, Jake, and Sam, I want to especially thank you for reaching out to me. Teaching this year during the pandemic was real tough. I felt like I was burning a candle at two ends. Your email lifted my spirits and reminded me why I chose to teach and advocate for the arts. I have added the link you suggested to my interactive links page. 

If any of my followers would like to see new work from my students, please follow us on
Instagram: @mrs.martinez_art class


Sincerely, 
Claudia Peña-Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment