Wednesday, September 1, 2021

September 1, 2021

 Hi and Welcome to a New School Year! 

This semester has started differently for me. I am out on maternity leave and have yet to meet my art students this year. I have really been trying to avoid my work email, but something told me to check it today, and I am really glad I did. 

An unexpected email popped in my box from Mrs. Sarah Jackson and her daughter Michelle. Michelle's Girl Scout troop is currently working on their Arts and Crafts Fun Patch and they enjoyed the resources provided here on my blog. 

Thank you ladies for suggesting to add the Fun Fashion Activities: Jewelry Making, Knitting, and More website to my interactive links page. I will be out on Maternity Leave until early November and I am pretty sure I could learn something new from this website! 

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram: @mrs.martinez_artclass




No comments:

Post a Comment